Many patients are taking a break from fertility treatment during this uncertain and challenging time. Life as we know it has changed dramatically. It may be the perfect opportunity to reassess your fertility path and seek a second opinion. Some patients are evaluating fertility and when to seek a second opinion.
Obtaining a second opinion does not mean that a patient is obligated to switch to a new fertility center. Instead, it can simply serve as an opportunity to re-evaluate your fertility testing and treatment thus far.
Second opinions have many benefits, including:
- A review of your history and medical records from an outside fertility center
- Access to a new team of physicians, nurses, embryologists and healthcare providers
- Recommendations for additional fertility testing that has not yet been done
- Recommendations for lifestyle modifications that may improve your fertility
- Recommendations for future treatment options to help you build your family
Fertility Centers of New England (FCNE), provides virtual consultations worldwide. They will review your history and medical records with a fresh set of eyes and make recommendations for future treatment options. Their goal is to help each of their patients achieve a successful, healthy pregnancy.
Egg Donation, Inc’s Southern California agency in Los Angeles is proud to have partnered with Fertility Centers of New England on many of our client’s journeys. We have worked closely with their Reproductive Endocrinologists and third-party IVF coordinators, with positive results.
Your decision is the right one and when you are ready, we will be too. We are host to one of the most successful egg donor programs in the United States and the world. At the forefront of advances in egg donation technology, we invite you to see why we are one of the leading egg donation agencies. Visit our about us pages to see what makes us the agency of choice.